Opacity under load test bench BD-U
The opacity under load test bench for heavy vehicles BD U can prevent, locate and investigate possible ignition and injection problems, as well as improve fuel consumption and measure vehicle emissions under load.
It consists of a steel monocoque frame housing four Ø 350 mm rollers. The front rollers are coated with tungsten carbide to improve vehicle grip and prevent roller wear.
The entire assembly is linked to an energy-absorbing electric brake. In addition, to facilitate access to and exit from the vehicle, it has a pneumatically operated locking lifting mechanism.
Compatible with our opacimeter RY-500AH (Click on the name to know the info)
- Bench with opacity on load
- SMRW control console and software
- Test control by remote control
- Smoke analyser module
- Simulation of loads by means of the eddy-current brake
- Weather station
- Fan installed above the brake for brake cooling
- Central lifting system with automatic roller locking for easy exit from the vehicle
Technical data dynamometer
- Maximum axle load16 T
- Maximum test speed300 km/h
- Min. / max. track width820 - 2,680 mm
- Measuring step0.1 km/h / 0.1 HP
- Measurable power600 kN / 800 hp
- Roller locking systemPneumatic
- Voltage400 V 50 Hz
- Length of rollers965 mm
- Outside diameter of rollers350 mm
- Distance between roller axles504 mm
- Pneumatic supply8 Bar min.
- ConnectionsRS 232
Technical data opacimeter
Software dynamometric bench + opacimeter (coming soon)
Ryme Worldwide has SMRW (Software Maquinaria Ryme Worldwide) for its equipment, which is responsible for collecting information from our equipment and peripherals, analysing it and displaying it on the information output device. All of this is accompanied by the necessary electronics to optimise performance to the maximum.
Work in your inspection centre or workshop in the fastest and most efficient way with the operation of our Ryme Worldwide Machinery Software.
A unique way of working designed to make the inspector's job easier.
No redundancies, what you need, when you need it, how you need it. Read more