Brakecheck Decelerometer BRK01749
The BrakeCheck decelerometer is a portable, fully self-contained, battery-powered device that can be used in workshops, government traffic authorities, test and inspection stations, etc., to test and report on vehicle brake performance.
The BrakeCheck determines the braking performance of both the Service Brake (Foot Brake) and the Hand Brake by measuring the deceleration. LCD display for data visualisation.
- Measures Front / Rear Tip Deceleration
- Measures deceleration Average Front / Rear
- Measures tip deceleration Left / Right
- Indication and value of vehicle swerving left/right under braking
- Calculates stopping distance (metres) and test speed (km/h).
- Readout expressed in acceleration values (m/s2)
- Can be used in the handbrake test
- Acoustic signal
- Test results are given in "G" units (accurate to ± 0.02 G).
- Internal self-diagnostics, "Calibration required" indicator
- RS-232 output
- BrakeCheck Decelerometer BRK01749
- Carrying case
- SMRW software for data submission and analysis
- Power supply5 V / 500 - 1,500 mA
- Measuring range0-10 m/s² (0-10 m/s²)
- Measuring step0.1 m/s² 0.1 m/s² 0.1 m/s² 0.1 m/s² 0.1 m/s
- Operating temperature0-50ºC
- Dimensions170 x 80 x 35 mm
- Weight400 g
Ryme Worldwide has SMRW (Software Maquinaria Ryme Worldwide) for its equipment, which is responsible for collecting information from our equipment and peripherals, analysing it and displaying it on the information output device. All of this is accompanied by the necessary electronics to optimise performance to the maximum.
Work in your inspection centre or workshop in the fastest and most efficient way with the operation of our Ryme Worldwide Machinery Software.
A unique way of working designed to make the inspector's job easier.
No redundancies, what you need, when you need it, how you need it. Read more