As usual before the pandemic, Ryme confirms its attendance at the fair of automotive equipment and components Motortec. From April 20 to 23 you can visit our new stand and those of many other companies in the IFEMA exhibition center.
This year, Ryme Worldwide will be at booth 9D05, a stand of 127.5 m2 with a new distribution and an innovative design that allows more space for our equipment. In addition, one of Ryme Worldwide’s objectives is to increase the technological presence in our stand.
During these two years in which Motortec has not been able to take place, Ryme Worldwide has worked with Worldwide Environmental Products on new equipment and inspection systems that will be present at the fair.
We have worked hard these two years implementing new inspection models around the world that we want to show Motortec visitors.
Our traditional lines of inspection are maintained in the stand and, by increasing the space for our equipment, we have managed to incorporate new equipment such as:
- Gas analyzers and opacimeters of our own development with the capacity to analyze up to 5 gases.
- ASM dynamometric bench that is being implemented in several states of Mexico.
- Particle analyzer that is presented in the market as the future of emission inspections.
- Headlight tester for the inspection of lights.
- Cab verifier via GPS with greater precision and renewed software.
- Class 1 and 2 sound level meters with new interface and resistance.
If you want passes, you can send an email to email@example.com
We are waiting for you! Come to know what is The Worldwide Difference