As was the norm before the pandemic, Ryme confirms its attendance to the automotive equipment and components trade fair Motortec. From 20 to 23 April you will be able to visit our new stand and those of many other companies at the IFEMA exhibition centre.
This year, Ryme Worldwide will be on the stand. 9D05a stand of 127.5 m2 with a new layout and innovative design which allows more space for our equipment. In addition, one of Ryme Worldwide's objectives is to increase the technological presence at our stand.
During these two years Motortec has not been able to take place, Ryme Worldwide has worked together with Worldwide Environmental Products in new inspection equipment and systems that will be present at the fair.
We have worked hard over the last two years to implement new inspection models all over the world that we want to show to the visitors of Motortec.
Our traditional inspection lines are maintained on the stand and, by increasing the space for our equipment, we have been able to incorporate new equipment such as:
- Gas analysers and opacimeters with the capacity to analyse and up to 5 gases.
- ASM dynamometer which is being implemented in several Mexican states.
- Particle analyser which is presented to the market as the future of emission inspections.
- Headlight testers for the inspection of lights.
- GPS taxi checker with improved accuracy and renewed software.
- Class 1 and 2 sound level meters with new interface and resilience.
If you want passes, you can send an email to email@example.com
We are waiting for you! Come and find out what is The Worldwide Difference