Side slip tester ALL
The ALL side slip tester is designed to perform an efficient verification of the steering axle geometry of vehicles up to 4 T.
- Fully automatic evaluation of the deviation in m/km.
- Positive (convergent) or negative (divergent) deviation displayed on the screen by SMRW software
- Storage of up to 2 axles.
- Alignment plate
- Electronic control and SMRW software
- Possibility of console or integration kit
- Test speed5-10 km/h
- Maximum load4 T
- Scale-20 to 20 mm/m
- Measuring range0.1 mm/m / 0.1 m/km
- Voltage230 V - 50 Hz
- 3 levels of measurementDegrees and minutes, m/km / Chart, bar
- On-screen displayConvergent, divergent, correct
- Memorisation of axles2
- Plate dimensions998 x 646 mm
- Weight130 kg
Ryme Worldwide has SMRW (Software Maquinaria Ryme Worldwide) for its equipment, which is responsible for collecting information from our equipment and peripherals, analysing it and displaying it on the information output device. All of this is accompanied by the necessary electronics to optimise performance to the maximum.
Work in your inspection centre or workshop in the fastest and most efficient way with the operation of our Ryme Worldwide Machinery Software.
A unique way of working designed to make the inspector's job easier.
No redundancies, what you need, when you need it, how you need it. Read more